[asterisk-users] Dahdi, b410p and looping from 1 port to another

Andrew Thomas andy at datavox.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 04:46:29 CST 2008

> For a ptmp setup where you have multiple phones.

Or even a single phone if the port is set to ptmp.

Proof of this point is the way I am using our B410P card.  Ports 1 and 2
are TE (ptp) and ports 3 & 4 are NT (ptmp).

I have a single ISDN modem connected to port 3 and the B410P would not
even look at it unless the 100ohm termination was switched on.

So, to reiterate - ptp needs no 100ohm termination (because the end
point provides it - aka TEI 0, but ptmp does - aka TEI 127).

Looks like we are going to agree to disagree on this one.