[asterisk-users] Heist of MagicJack SIP credentials?

Karl Fife asterisk-users at kfife.mailworks.org
Sat Aug 30 11:31:26 CDT 2008

While I myself am not a MagicJack user, I'm curious as to whether anyone
here has managed to heist their MagicJack account's sip credentials, and
use them to terminate calls using asterisk.  Apparently it's as simple
as sniffing the SIP credentials.  If so, said person would enjoy
unlimited termination for $20 year while retaining the flexibility of
setting their CallerID to a preferred DID number.

Has anybody done, or know of someone who has done this?

-Karl