[asterisk-users] Asterisk CLI Show Error :- ("**Unknown**") instead of ("Zap/22-1", )

Hiren Mistry hiren.mistry at mobilefundas.com
Thu Aug 28 01:10:24 CDT 2008

Hi, Everybody,

I am planning to make a new IVR on Asterisk I have Installed zaptel ,
libpri, asterisk, asterisk-addon on CentOS 5
I also start service of zaptel and asterisk it start successfully. But
when goto asterisk CLI> prompt and check this IVR then all call string
with ("**Unknown**") instead of ("Zap/22-1", ) and I have also 3 other
Asterisk base IVR which is also on CentOS.
[Asterisk CLI>  Executing [83301 at default:1] Answer("**Unknown**", "") in
new stack ]

Please Help me for Configuring this IVR.

--
With Regards,
Hiren Mistry