[asterisk-users] Call Logs

emist emistz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 14:09:17 CDT 2008

Hey,

What you're looking at in that gui is just an organized representation
of the cdr generated by asterisk. There are some tools available that do
this, you can look at asterisk-stat:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+CDR+Areski+GUI

I can't think of any others right now but potentially you could write
your own fronted by having it pull the info from the cdr.

Regards,

Igor H.