[asterisk-users] Call Logs

Ming Yong ming at voiceroute.net
Fri Aug 1 13:51:11 CDT 2008

Dave,
Druid open source edition (http://www.voiceroute.org) has something
similar where we actually parse through the CDR logs to present the
call flow

Check it out
http://www.voiceroute.org/druidose/screenshots/call_records
Ming

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 2:34 AM, Dave Welsh <dave at qualityofcourse.com> wrote:
> I'm impressed with the call log reporting that Switchvox offers. There's
> a screenshot here: http://www.switchvox.com/sv?cmd=screenshots&pic=13
>
> Can normal Asterisk do this? I installed AsteriskNow on an old computer,
> but I couldn't find anything like that in the GUI.
>
> I found the CSV file in /var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv, but that's not much
> help unless there's some other software that can turn the CSV into
> something more user friendly. Is there software like that?
>
> --
> Dave Welsh
> Quality of Course
> (613) 749-8248

Ming Yong
CEO, www.voiceroute.org
Druid - Open Source Unified Communications
DID: +1-877-242-3704
Office: +1-866-915-2407 ext 301
SIP/email: ming at voiceroute.net
Meet us at LinuxWorld 2008, 4-7 Aug 2008, Moscone Center, San
Francisco, Booth 1626
http://druidlinuxworld.eventbrite.com

Meet us at WEB 2.0 EXPO, 16-19 Sept 2008, Javits Center, NYC, Booth #17
http://druidweb20.eventbrite.com

See Voiceroute OSCON 2008 Druid project presentation on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gfIAXm5vTc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkm6P4O0oac