[asterisk-users] Siemens Gigaset S685IP Review

Fons van der Beek fons.vanderbeek at 84-it.com
Wed Apr 30 04:18:43 CDT 2008

I also bought the door intercom HC450 it also works like a charm
The only drawback:
It's not possible (to my knowledge) to make a call TO the HC450-intercom
from asterisk

The only drawback sofar with C470IP and C475IP are
it's not possible to assign ONE handset dedicated to the landline in
respect to OUTGOING calls
you allways have to pre-dail  something.....