[asterisk-users] No DTMF on Sip Trunk?

Kenny Shumard kshumard at digium.com
Thu Apr 24 17:16:04 CDT 2008

Actually, Digium Support has been quite responsive in recent weeks, as
noted on this list 2 weeks ago:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2008-April/209457.html

We strive to be as responsive as we can, and have had some success on
this front recently. Please give us a chance!

Noah, if you have a specific support experience where we weren't as
responsive as we could have been, please contact me off-list to discuss.
I want to hear about it!

~Kenny Shumard
Digium Technical Support Manager