[asterisk-users] Digium T1 Card Crashing Server (Dell 2950)

broadband Voice broadbandvoice at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 03:49:25 CDT 2008

I contacted the T1 Card manufacturer (Digium), This problem seems similar to
a known issue whose resolution is currently in progress. One of their driver
engineers has some new code in Zaptel that may help in this case. I did
implement it and hopeful that should resolve it. Digium has excellent
customer service and quick response time. I usually don't get that from a
company.