[asterisk-users] Full queue issues

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Fri Apr 25 08:00:39 CDT 2008

Oops, seems like I didn't realized something: the queue size can't be zero. I solved the problem by setting maxlen=1 and defining a timeout on the Queue() app. That way when all the agents are busy, the call gets diverted after [TIMEOUT] seconds, which is ok to me.

Att
Vinícius Fontes
Desenvolvimento
Canall Tecnologia em Comunicações Ltda.