[asterisk-users] questions running 2 asterisk under the same LAN

linuxian iandsd pylinuxian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:30:10 CDT 2008

you surely are using port forwarding right now, something like this:

wan(5061) <-----you_router_here------>
lan(5061)<----------->Asterisk_box_1(5061)

so you only need to add this :

wan(5062) <-----you_router_here------>
lan(5061)<----------->Asterisk_box_2(5061)

just tell your provider that second account goes to port 5062.

another solution would be to add a second connection to internet & use it
for second box as internet is cheap these days.