[asterisk-users] PBX Console

Guilherme Loch Waltrick Góes glwgoes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:04:08 CDT 2008

What is the default username/password. In the Maestro forum's it only says
it's hardcoded, but doesn't say the actual username/password.
Best Regards,

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:

> Darryl Dunkin wrote:
> > FOP works for us, no need for X:
> > http://www.asternic.org
> >
> > If you need to avoid using a mouse, you can use the Polycom attendant
> > console instead:
> > http://www.polycom.com/usa/en/products/voice/desktop/soundpoint_ip/sound
> > point_ip_attendant_console.html
> >

> We recently released Maestro Control Panel (beta):
>
> http://www.datatrakpos.com/pos/datatalk/maestro.aspx
>
> Its mouse driven, but easy to use.  We have a few clients using it for
> their
> secretaries with good success.  You can minimize it to the system tray and
> it'll
> popup when flagged numbers come in or click on it to do things like "get
> so and
> so on the phone for me" type of functions.  It uses the manager api for
> its
> functionality so its pretty flexible.
>
> We're also working on a cross platform (Win/Linux) sister product designed
> run on small touch screens systems.  The idea is that it will run on a
> small
> embedded linux box (maybe fastened to the underneath of the desk) using a
> small
> 8" touch screen.
>
> Nothing to show yet unfortunately.  You can check back into the message
> board
> every so often for news of it when its released.
>
> --
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> Lee
>
> "When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really
> small.
> Now...we're just really small."

Guilherme Loch Góes

Visite nossa loja virtual: http://www.shopvoip.com.br

Notícias e Fórum sobre VoIP com software livre:
http://www.asteriskexperts.com.br