[asterisk-users] PBX Console

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Apr 15 19:05:32 CDT 2008

Guilherme Loch Waltrick Góes wrote:
> What is the default username/password. In the Maestro forum's it only
> says it's hardcoded, but doesn't say the actual username/password.

Guilherme,

The username is "leebo" and the password is "123".  You can see it by going to:

Admin > Users > Edit Users

and selecting my record :) ==> Lee Jenkins.

Are you having trouble entering the software?  If so, it's a good chance you may
be running Vista or a nicely locked down version of XP.  The original installer
saved Maestro's (firebirdsql) database file to the (\program files\Maestro
Control Panel) directory which was a mistake on my part.  Windows may be
refusing to let you connect to the database because of that.

I have changed the installer to save these files to CSIDL_COMMON_DOCUMENTS
(Users\All Users) folder so there is no longer any problems accessing the
database, assuming you have that problem.

Either way, I recommend you download it again directly from here:
http://www.datatrakpos.com/pos/datatalk/downloads/maestro_setup.zip

That's the same link on the webpage, if you don't feel like navigating back.

Please post any further support questions to the message board if its not too
much trouble:
http://www.leebo.dreamhosters.com/pbxbb/

Thanks for downloading and sorry about the inconvenience.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee

"When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really small.
Now...we're just really small."