[asterisk-users] PBX Console

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Apr 15 14:43:01 CDT 2008

Darryl Dunkin wrote:
> FOP works for us, no need for X:
> http://www.asternic.org
>
> If you need to avoid using a mouse, you can use the Polycom attendant
> console instead:
> http://www.polycom.com/usa/en/products/voice/desktop/soundpoint_ip/sound
> point_ip_attendant_console.html

We recently released Maestro Control Panel (beta):

http://www.datatrakpos.com/pos/datatalk/maestro.aspx

Its mouse driven, but easy to use.  We have a few clients using it for their
secretaries with good success.  You can minimize it to the system tray and it'll
popup when flagged numbers come in or click on it to do things like "get so and
so on the phone for me" type of functions.  It uses the manager api for its
functionality so its pretty flexible.

We're also working on a cross platform (Win/Linux) sister product designed to
run on small touch screens systems.  The idea is that it will run on a small
embedded linux box (maybe fastened to the underneath of the desk) using a small
8" touch screen.

Nothing to show yet unfortunately.  You can check back into the message board
every so often for news of it when its released.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee

"When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really small.
Now...we're just really small."