[asterisk-users] cdr_custom outout to serial port

Col Ferguson asterisk at coltect.no-ip.com
Sat Apr 12 02:12:31 CDT 2008

Hello,
I have a system in a motel that needs call billing data output through its
serial port so the existing motel management software can collect the call
billing info.
Is there any easy way to redirect the data that goes into the
cdr_custom/Master.csv file to go out the serial port ?

The system is Asterisk 1.4.18.1 on Centos 5.1

Thanks,
Col