[asterisk-users] Is Asterisk really good??

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Thu Apr 10 16:49:26 CDT 2008

Quote"

And for what it's worth, at my new job I babysit about a 16-machine
cluster running VICIdial for close to 200 agents, and by and large, it
just runs.  It's got about 20 T-1s feeding it"

Please share more about this.

What/How are you "clustering" the boxes ?

Is this all VOIP  or TDMF front and VOIP for agents in back ?

What kind of Boxes ?   What O/S

What tools are you using to monitor this big-azz mother ?

Thx in in advance for sharing !!