[asterisk-users] Jumped from 1.2.7 to 1.4.19, missing CLI colors

Joshua Kinard jkinard at closeup.org
Thu Apr 10 11:48:05 CDT 2008

Hmm, interesting, initially it wasn't working.  Maybe I started it from outside of screen?  Odd.

BTW, is it possible for the SuSE script to support a variable to pass args to the daemon?  Like perhaps modifying ASTARGS to be a changable param at the top of the script?  I like the verbose output, and attempting to add it there myself (and change Line 71 to recognize its existence) didn't pan out right.  Right now, I have to manually send "core set verbose 999" when connecting in.

Thanks!,

--J