[asterisk-users] UK POTS - Is there a better card than TDM400P available ?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Apr 8 05:10:30 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 10:44:39AM +0100, Matt Brown wrote:
> Hi James,
>

> > I've installed the 1.2.x zaptel drivers, this still doesn't work. Is
> > there anyone
> > in the UK who's successfully got a TDM410P to support caller id or
> > am I just
> > wasting my time?
> >

> I can (after many hours of testing) confirm that Zaptel 1.4.5.1 with
> the following patch to wctd.c does appear to give the best results.
>
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9264
>
> (However fails to patch against any newer version of Zaptel)

As I can see from that report, a modified version of that patch was
applied to 1.4:

http://bugs.digium.com/9264#80824

It was reverted right before the release of 1.4.8, as it required more
testing, and re-applied immediately after it. Hence 1.4.9[.2] includes it.

> Distinctive ring is broken :( it reports 0,0,0 for both ring types.

Is it reported anywhere?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com