[asterisk-users] Advice on best operator phone (with attendant console)

Sigma Networks sigma at easymail123.com
Sat Apr 5 11:52:00 CDT 2008

We have been marketing ipPBX systems based on asterisk for 3+ years.
For the last year we've been placing Aastra 57iCT with 560M sidecars.
Our attendants like the idea of a cordless handset so the attendant can
go to the copy room, etc.  The LCD based sidecar means you can keep it
up to date without marking up paper strips.   We deploy Thirdlane PBX
Manager which allows us to setup the BLF (busy lamp field) via a web
interface.

Aastra 57iCT:
http://neobits.com/aastra_-_a1758-0131-10-05_-_57i_ct_p11471.html
Aastra 560m: http://neobits.com/aastra_-_a1760-0000-10-55_-_560m_p11472.html
Thirdlane PBX Manager: http://www.thirdlane.com/products/pbxmanager

Feel free to contact me off list if I can be of any assistance.

Regards,
Jim
ph: 408-701-9929