[asterisk-users] Advice on best operator phone (with attendant console)

Matt Watson mwatson at becon.org
Sat Apr 5 21:58:05 CDT 2008

We are using 57i + 560M combination as well... though we are not using the 57i ct... but the idea of giving them a cordless is a good idea.

The only downside to the Aastra 57i + 560M is that it can only subscribe to 50 extensions for BLF... i haven;t run into this cap yet myself, but I have heard others talk about it... I think it was a cap introduced in one of the newer versions of firmware... not sure though, and not sure why.

I'm running the latest 2.2 firmware on it... the addition of one-touch transfers in the last firmware was very nice so operator can transfer very fast, instead of having to do xfer->BLF key->xfer (for attended transfer), now they can just hit the BLF key for a blind transfer.

--
Matt