[asterisk-users] ISPBX Announces COGOBLUE Interface andPBX Appliances

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:37:05 CDT 2008

On 4/3/08, John Signorello <jsignorello at ispbx.com> wrote:

>  John:
>
>  CogoBlue is a proprietary software package written by ISPBX.
>  It is not open source. It is currently only available on ISPBX hardware.

ISPBX hardware uses Asterisk, probably Linux, and probably dozens (if
not more) FOSS applications, libraries, etc.

>  Check out CogoBlue, once you see what a configuration package should be,
>  you may have to reassess what  that "free" software is really costing you.

  You're new here.

  This is extremely offensive.  "Free" software gave you and your
company a product (ISPBX) and a market (CogoBlue).  Where would you be
without the "free" software projects (Asterisk, Linux, etc) ispbx
uses?  Where would you be without the Asterisk community (hint - you
wouldn't have a market for CogoBlue).  I'm usually not one to feed the
trolls but this comment is over the top.

--
Kristian Kielhofner