[asterisk-users] ISPBX Announces COGOBLUE Interface andPBX Appliances

John Signorello jsignorello at ispbx.com
Thu Apr 3 21:42:13 CDT 2008

John:

CogoBlue is a proprietary software package written by ISPBX.
It is not open source. It is currently only available on ISPBX hardware.

Check out CogoBlue, once you see what a configuration package should be,
you may have to reassess what  that "free" software is really costing you.

The on-line documentation is extensive. There are movies that
show you the product in use.