[asterisk-users] FW: [newtech-1] Skype 24 Hour Rolling Analytics

Francesco Peeters (Linux) francesco at fampeeters.com
Thu Apr 3 15:01:40 CDT 2008

Drew Gibson wrote:
> <SNIP>
>  I suspect that this is due to the call
> billing structure in Europe. They make the North American telcos look
> positively philanthropic.

Yes indeed!
Flat rate calling plans? What are those?
Flat rate Mobile Internet? non-existant!

We pay per minute/SMS/MB on every plan, and the only thing you achieve
on a more expensive plan is to pay less per unit, but flat-rate is
NON-EXISTANT...

It is one of the few things I actually envy my US colleagues for! (Of
course, we do have more PTO! <G>)

--
Francesco Peeters
Laptop: IBM T43 with Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon, Workstation