[asterisk-users] FW: [newtech-1] Skype 24 Hour Rolling Analytics

Drew Gibson drew at oanda.com
Thu Apr 3 10:14:16 CDT 2008

Yes Dean,

we do use Asterisk at OANDA. We've been running our office on it for 2
years now and the call centre's 1st Asterisk anniversary was April 1!

Glad you like our site, we've just launched FXGame Mobile
(http://fxlabs.oanda.com) for the gadget lover and FXGlobal Transfer for
ex-pat Aussies to send their money home. :-)

Perhaps I should have added a smiley for my fellow North Americans but I
think my analysis is valid. Perhaps the interesting points is that % of
Skype users seems to be fairly uniform across cultures around the world
although perhaps a little higher in Europe (a.m. usage while North
Americans are still sleeping). I suspect that this is due to the call
billing structure in Europe. They make the North American telcos look
positively philanthropic.

regards,

Drew

--