[asterisk-users] Cisco 7965 SIP Firmware

Razza razza30 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:52:39 CDT 2008

For interested parties....
It would appear I didn't need to had anything between the
<loadInformation></loadInformation> tags  in XMLDefault.cnf.xml and/or
SEP{MAC Addr}.cnf.xml to force the upgrade, although the correct version of
firmware needs to be present between the tags once it is converted.

When I factory reset the phone (power-off the device, power-on the device,
hold down the # key for a few seconds, then type 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,*,0,#),
it looks for term65.default.loads, which in turn instructs the phone to load
the appropriate images/apps.