[asterisk-users] CallWithUs Service?

Al lists asteriskal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 21:36:14 CDT 2007

In VOIP, your quality of your voice is as good as your network.
if you want clear call quality, QOS is a must.
Well, when the call leaves your network and enters internet, QOS is not
enforced.
As a general rule choose the closest to your network.
for me its Teliax, i get to their proxy after 7 hops.