[asterisk-users] CallWithUs Service?

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Fri Sep 14 07:52:11 CDT 2007

On Thursday 13 September 2007 02:32:52 pm John Meksavan wrote:
>   I am thinking about selecting CALLWITHUS as my sip provider.  Has anybody
> ever used them?  How was the call quality?  DTMF Tones issues?

it was your message that prompted me to take a look at callwithus.com.

i currently use diamondcard.us (via iax2) and have had only 2 issues in 9
months where some calls to verizon cell phones would get a congestion signal
if they didn't answer instead of going to their voicemail.  i called
diamondcard and they fixed the trunk issue in a matter of an hour.  call
quality is decent.

after signing up with callwithus.com, i find the call quality to be the same
as diamondcard, though diamondcard bills in 30sec increments at 1.7 cents/min
in the us and callwithus bills in 1 minute increments at 1.4 cents/min in the
us.

callwithus also has this thing where if you add a *31 to the number, it will
choose their cheapest route.

i'd say they are worth trying, so is diamondcard.us.

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E