[asterisk-users] CallWithUs Service?

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Sat Sep 15 12:46:23 CDT 2007

Your best bet is to get your VoIP service through whoever your ISP is.
If Global Crossing offered cheap VoIP (in comparision to some of their
TDM offerings), I would consider it.  It's all IP in the core now
anyways, no real reason to use TDM for the last mile.

Maybe it has something to do with the number of simultaneous calls you
can stuff down a data T1 using G729....

Thanks,
Steve