[asterisk-users] bridge on DIVA card and how to see it

lemmel lemmel lem__mel at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 08:04:53 CDT 2007

Thanks for your quick answer :-).

I am a rookie in all this telephony problem, so I'll try to be verbose.

>This function does work well. But it works if your ISDN card/driver
>supports
>it only.
I currently have a Diva Server 4BRI Rev 2, and it seems that there is DSP on
it (voice detection, and so on), so it is correct ?!
>There are three possibilities to see if it really is working:
>1) when you type 'capi show channels', you should see a 'G' (for bridGed)
>in
>    the isdnstate column.
I just perform this check, and I didn't see the G.

I have two S0 connected to a PBX (Siemens) and on the other side I have my
Diva card.

This is my capi.conf :
[contr1]
isdnmode=did
incomingmsn=*
controller=1
group=1
relaxdtmf=on
faxdetect=off
accountcode=
context=toto
echocancelold=yes
devices=4
bridge=yes

and I putted the 2 adapters to one M-Adapter.
When I dialed 122 (on the first real adapter), I heard a voice asking for
number to dialed, and I give the 103. When the call is established, I had :
Line-Name       NTmode state i/o bproto isdnstate   ton  number
contr1#04        no    Conn   I  trans  *BS         0x00 '107'->'122'
contr1#03        no    Conn   O  trans  *BPS        0x00 'b'->'103'
contr1#02        no    Disc   -  trans              0x00 ''->''
contr1#01        no    -----  -  trans              0x00 ''->''

When I made a blind transfert to the 104, I had :
Line-Name       NTmode state i/o bproto isdnstate   ton  number
contr1#04        no    Disc   -  trans              0x00 ''->''
contr1#03        no    Conn   O  trans  *BPS        0x00 'b'->'103'
contr1#02        no    Conn   O  trans  *BPS        0x00 'b'->'104'
contr1#01        no    -----  -  trans              0x00 ''->''

and finally, when I dial an extension, I do :
exten   => _10X,n,Dial(CAPI/contr1/b:${EXTEN}||tT)

>Also, if you have allow= set in your capi.conf (use of RTP with DIVA), the
>Line-Interconnect may not be activated (if so, please contact me).
I didn't see this parameter in my capi.conf and in the capi.conf example, is
it some specific DIVA parameter ? Where can I found those parameter, in Diva
doc ?

P.S. :
linux     : 2.6.21
Diva server drivers : 8.3-107-83 (the latest ones)
asterisk  : 1.4.8
chan_capi : 1.0.1