[asterisk-users] PRI over T1 calls dropping, cause 100

Andres andres at telesip.net
Tue Oct 30 22:50:20 CDT 2007

>-- Processing IE 24 (cs0, Channel Identification)
>-- Processing IE 28 (cs0, Facility)
>Handle Q.932 ROSE Invoke component
>-- Processing IE 108 (cs0, Calling Party Number)

The Meridian is trying to Invoke the Remote Operations Service Element
(ROSE).  That is used to support interactive applications.  My guess is
that Meridian thinks its talking to another Meridian and its trying to
startup some application.  That is not going to play well with
Asterisk.  You need to see how to disable that, or configure a plain
trunk without any fancy stuff at the Meridian side.

Andres.