[asterisk-users] Asterisk under VMWare

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 23 16:24:41 CDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 20:58 +0200, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
[snip]
> My problem with XEN was due to the fact that I needed access to a
> PRI card which I never managed to do (didn't try hard enough?).

There is a Xen page called something like "cool configurations". It has
information how you can configure access to a PCI card. Iirc it is even
possible to assign one PCI slot/card to one virtual client and another
PCI slot to another virtual client. Thanks to CentOS' Andreas Rogge for
finding that info for me at the T-DOSE conference.

Regards,
Patrick