[asterisk-users] Video Conference

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Mon Oct 22 08:32:02 CDT 2007

Direct single line video conferencing via SIP is actually pretty
straightforward and works rather well.

Multipoint conferencing is where you get into a bit of a mess.  There
are precious few products out there that claim multipoint SIP video
conferencing capability, and we've had no luck so far with any of it
being what one might consider straightforward.

N.