[asterisk-users] Video Conference

John Millican jmillican at sentinelcommunications.com
Mon Oct 22 08:13:47 CDT 2007

Hello All,
I am looking at doing some video conferencing with SIP.  I was hoping to get
some early pointers from any one that is currently doing this.  I have been
all over goggle and voip-info and there is a ton of anecdotal information
but, I was hoping for more specifics of what people are actually using that
works and even some of what hasn't worked so that I can stay away.  What I am
considering at this point is hacking up my own solution using off the shelf
equipment.  Decent web camera, Polycom conference phone(maybe if the budget
holds) and a large wide screen LCD monitor all connected to *
Sound reasonable or am I living a pipe dream?
JohnM