[asterisk-users] Questions about Plycom phones and Asterisk

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Sun Oct 21 08:24:00 CDT 2007

Hello,

  I have two issues which I would like to know whether someone has an answer to
them:

1. Our institute has over 8,000 phone numbers and I would like to allow
   people to search it from the phone. I am willing to write some XHTML
   scripts to run through the microbrowser, but I cannot find at the
   documentation what format it should be in order for the phone to understand
   the output and allow dialling of the numbers returned.

2. Polycom supports external conference server via the parameter
   voIpProt.SIP.conference.address. Any idea how should I include in it the
   conference room number (so I can pass it to MeetMe() application)?

                                                     Thanks! __Yehavi: