[asterisk-users] IMAP usage with Asterisk

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Sun Oct 21 08:14:00 CDT 2007

> Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 wrote:
>>   In any case, I'll try this week to upgrade to 1.4.6 version and then add IMAP
>> support and inform what happens.
>
> There have been _many_ IMAP related fixes sine 1.4.6.  Please try the latest
> version, 1.4.13, instead.
>
> --
> Russell Bryant

Sorry, I had a typing mistake - I meant 1.4.13...

Anyway, I tried it at the lab today and it works ok. There is one minor problem
when parsing the IMAP headers (files a bug at ID 11043).

I'll be able to move it to the production system only next week.

                                                 Thanks, __Yehavi: