[asterisk-users] Mandriva 2008

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Oct 18 08:08:11 CDT 2007

Just a note for those of you trying to install Asterisk 1.4.x under
Mandriva 2008.

I wasn't able to get make menuselect to work.  It kept telling me that I
didn't have ncurses installed (I have  ncurses-5.6-1) even though the
configure script said it found it.  I eventually went into the
menuselect directory and did a ./configure and make.  After I did that,
I went back into the Asterisk root and did a make menuselect and
everything worked.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: