[asterisk-users] German SIP and/or IAX providers?

Peer Oliver Schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Fri Oct 12 03:41:52 CDT 2007

Hello Ken,

> Hi, all.  My company is setting up a branch office in Germany, and I'm
> very interested in a VoIP provider over thataway.

as I am living in Germany, let me advise you against using VoIP
providers in Germany. Most of the time they do work, but they are not
as reliable as a regular phone company.

What I do is, use a regular phone line (ISDN BRI) for incoming
traffic, and utilize the VoIP providers for dialing out.

What is your reasoning for a VoIP provider?

BTW: The language should not be the problem. The service is poor, no
matter what language...
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt