[asterisk-users] German SIP and/or IAX providers?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Oct 11 21:38:10 CDT 2007

Hi, all.  My company is setting up a branch office in Germany, and I'm
very interested in a VoIP provider over thataway.  However, I'd need a few
things:

- Reliability.  Can't have my branch office's DID's just going down.  A
company with a proven track record would be very, very good.
- English.  I speak great English, decent Spanish... and zilch German.
So, as provincial as it might make me, I need a company I could talk to if
the chips are down.

And that's about -it-.  I'm even willing to pay a reasonable premium, so
long as it gets me a VoIP provider with the above restrictions.

Any suggestions?

Thanks much!

-Ken