[asterisk-users] MINNESOTA: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group Meeting - October 13th 2007 11:30AM

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Thu Oct 11 21:02:47 CDT 2007

Meeting Start: 10/13/2007 - 11:30am

Hello all Twin Cities Asterisk Users,

It's time once again to have another meeting.

We'll talk about what's new with the Digium product line, discuss
everything you n/ever wanted to know about dtmf and how each channel is
configured and interoperates as far as "touch-tones"(r) go. I'd also like
to hear from anyone who attended Astricon. This is the first one I've
missed.  I think we may have a chance to review an inexpensive meshing
wireless product too.

I'd like to thank O'reilly for the books we'll be giving away at this
meeting. Their support has been fanstic!

Be sure to get here early as the chairs go fast. The October 13th meeting
will be starting at 11:30am.

7839 12th Ave S.
Bloomington MN 55425

To Everyone, a very special THANK YOU!

Eric Osterberg,
Sound Choice Communications LLC
(651)-999-0888 - Voice Line

PS: * Asterisk is a registered trademark of Digium. With great respect we use
the name.
PPS: Touch-tone is a registered trademark of somebody too... What's their
name again?