[asterisk-users] Opinion on hardware (computer) for an Asterisk Server!

Raúl Gómez C. raulgomez at cantv.net
Thu Oct 11 09:45:40 CDT 2007

Good point Gordon, but I have 2 spare drives (of line), the server has 2
(redundant) PSU, one of this brand new, the fans has already failed and has
bee replaced, so there are brand new too.

I'm not sure if a server has another component that is prone to fail, so any
advise/suggestion is welcome.

Thanks Gordon!