[asterisk-users] Sangoma vs Digium: (was Re: ping too)

Erik Anderson erikerik at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 10:29:53 CDT 2007

On 10/6/07, Matt Florell <astmattf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do not use Dell. I have had issues with both Sangoma and Digium cards
> on multiple brand-new Dell servers. This is the only vendor that has
> consistently given me problems with telco-interface cards.

I'll have to refute this.  Every single asterisk system I've put
together has been on a Dell hardware. I use Sangoma linecards in all
of my systems.  I'm running several of the lower-end Dell "SC" server
series, as well as several servers running on higher-end PowerEdge
2950, 2650, and 1950 hardware.  I haven't had a single problem on any
of them, audio quality-wise or stabilty-wise.

-Erik