[asterisk-users] Best config for 12 FXO system?

mgraves at mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Fri Oct 5 06:34:47 CDT 2007

Because they don't make channel banks? That's a question of economics
and techno-culture. If you're into boards (X100p, TDM400p, etc) then
making another board fits your worldview. If not, then perhaps a channel
bank makes more sense.

Xorcom's USB connected device is kinda like a channel bank. I believe
that you can get 12 FXOs via that device and not need a t-1/E-12 card in
the Asterisk server at all. That could be the most cost effective
approach.

Michael