[asterisk-users] Ping

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Oct 5 09:37:12 CDT 2007

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 07:41:38AM -0400, Doug Lytle wrote:
>
> Use a second Asterisk system on a stronger machine (or several Asterisk
> systems on several machines). You know how to program Asterisk, right?

I have some experience in that area, yes.  At this moment I only have
one machine for testing (Working on it though)

> If you used call files, remember to delete everything from the outgoing
> directory before retarting... . Also note that if Asterisk was running

Now that one did catch me.  I generated 500 call files, rebooted and
started it back up only to have the machine hard lock again.  I found
using the call file I listed previously, I can generate 280 entries into
the two conference rooms and not have the machine die.  Asterisk's
console doesn't work, but the Polycom I use to dial in with still
functioned.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: