[asterisk-users] Off-Topic: Avaya

Jesse Molina jesse at opendreams.net
Fri Nov 30 13:04:26 CST 2007

I manage a large Avaya implementation with three systems at different
locations.  I hate Avaya's manageability, lack of features, and
extremely high cost.

That's why I'm looking into alternatives to replace the whole thing in a
year or two.

I would appreciate any other opinions and findings regarding the
integration with Avaya and switching from Avaya.  Our IP phones are 4600
series as well.

Also, I don't think SIP was even supported until CM v3.x, so you're SOL
with anything earlier.