[asterisk-users] Asterisk on Pcengines Alix board

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Thu Nov 29 17:08:32 CST 2007

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:06:38 -0600, "John Faubion"
<jfaubion at tx.rr.com> wrote:
>Many of the thin clients fit the bill nicely. I've been using MaxSpeed
>MaxTerm clients lately.

Thanks for the tip. It seems like they no longer manufacture them:

http://www.neoware.com/products/hardware/

I'll look in the archives of the list to see what people have posted
about this. I'd really like to come up with a compact solution,
ideally:
- Fan-less, compact motherboard
- hard-disk (so I don't have to tweek Linux making too many writes and
wear down the CF card)
- a PCI card installed at an 90° angle (I prefer to use a PCI card
instead of an external FXO gateway)

I bought a Via motherboard in a compact case once, but 500E is a bit
pricey.

once
Thanks.