[asterisk-users] Digium and Asterisk

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 03:10:31 CST 2007

Michael J. Liberatore wrote:
> Can you elaborate on OSLEC?  I cant say I have heard of it but it sounds
> very interesting considering it worked for x100p for you which was the
> worst out of ALL the cards I have ever tried for echo.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

Sure...

OSLEC (Open Source Echo Canceller). Here's the hope page:
http://www.rowetel.com/ucasterisk/oslec.html. On my blog I discussed
installing it with zaptel 1.4.5.1. (1.4.6 is easier as you they fixed a
bug in that needed manually patching.)
http://www.theopensourcerer.com/2007/10/30/untangle-asterisk-pbx-and-file-server-all-in-one-part-71-oslec/

I'd just try it out. If you read the thread on the Trixbox forum you'll
see that most of the respondents had excellent results too.

HTH

Alan

--
The way out is open!