[asterisk-users] Which files to be copied

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Nov 16 13:21:29 CST 2007

The other directories were mentioned to backup your voicemail messages,
voicemail greetings, custom sound files, and historical logs.  If you
don't need any of that, it's up to you.  Yes, the configuration files
are solely in /etc/asterisk/ typically, but most people will want to
keep their voicemail greetings and messages and such when they upgrade.

Moj