[asterisk-users] sangoma zaptel patches

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Nov 13 13:59:32 CST 2007

Steve Totaro wrote:
> Dovid B wrote:

I think that part of it is that the patch that they do to zaptel
replicates existing zaptel functionality (zt_hdlc functions) for
hardware d-channel support.  There has been no change in their patch to
use these existing functions, and they are implementing this via an
ioctl function within a kernel driver, which is not a pretty way to do
what they are trying to do.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Software/Firmware Engineer