[asterisk-users] sangoma zaptel patches

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Tue Nov 13 12:07:21 CST 2007

Dovid B wrote:
> [...]
I set up almost the exact same configuration and all went well (HP
DL380).  No gotchas or glitches.

I have a feeling that Tzafrir is trying to fix what is not broken, since
he never pointed out a single conflict between various hardware using
patched Zaptel drivers configurations.

Maybe he is looking down the road and being proactive which I applaud,
but I think he is obsessing over what he feels is the "incorrect" way of
doing things and demanding (tone in emails) that they cooperate and do
what he tells them.  A little tact goes a long way.

Thanks,
Steve