[asterisk-users] ACD Queue LOG RINGNOANSWER Content 0

asterisk Asterisk at isgcom.com
Tue Nov 13 11:11:46 CST 2007

Cool thanks James...

Doug

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of James
FitzGibbon
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 9:56 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] ACD Queue LOG RINGNOANSWER Content 0

On 11/12/07, asterisk <Asterisk at isgcom.com> wrote:

	In my  queue log I see that on the RINGNOANSWER Event I get
different
	content.   Some events soe the ring timeout (15000).  Other
events show
	0.  Other yet show 1000 Doens anyone know what 0 means?  Did it
try to
	ring the phone, but it was busy?

For my internal reporting, I consider 0 or 1000 to be the result of a
phone being on DND.  Since all the time values in the log are rounded to
the nearest 1000, I speculate that 0 is a rejection in < 500ms and 1000
is a rejection in the 500 to 1499 ms range.  I figure unless someone is
hovering over the "ignore" button on a softphone, they aren't going to
be able to click it so fast that Asterisk registers it as
"RINGNOANSWER|1000".

Likewise, "RINGNOANSWER|20000" is (for me, given timeout=20 in
queues.conf) a failure to pick up a presented call.

Everything from 2000 through 19000 I treat as a manual ignore triggered
by the agent.  So far, the reports I generate based on these rules seem
to make sense to the managers reading them.

--
j.