[asterisk-users] chan_alsa issue

Mohammad Shokuie shokuie at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 03:49:59 CST 2007

Hi folks,

Its the forth day I'm sticking to a problem with chan_alsa, The sound played or captured from the device is choppy time to time. I mean when talking on a console/dsp microphone the other side hear my sound choppy and I'm hearing hers the same but not all the time during a call, sound sometimes are clear. Even when I'm putting the sip side on hold i hear the same choppy music on hold. Any one have any idea how i could get closer to the problem.

Any hint would be highly appreciated.
--
M. Shokuie Nia.